Kush Shrimp Quesadilla
Latin never tasted so good.
Large quesadilla meal
Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook/Cool Time: 20 MINUTES
Total Time: 30 MINUTES
2 six-inch flour tortillas
2 tablespoons canna-butter or cannabis coconut oil
1/2 cup chopped sweet bell peppers
4 to 6 raw shrimp, depending on size, chopped
4 tablespoons scallions, chopped
Salt, pepper, oregano to taste
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
1. In a small pan, heat the cannabutter or cannabis coconut oil. Add the peppers and saute until soft, 5-6 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook for a minute or two, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the scallions and heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to a bowl.
3. Place the pan on the stove and heat. If the pan is too dry, add a teaspoon of canola oil. Add a tortilla, and spoon half of the filling on top.
4. Sprinkle half the cheese over the filling and top with another tortilla. Press down gently.
5. Cook for a couple minutes and gently turn. Cook an additional minute or two, remove to a pan and cut in quarters.
6. Serve hot with your favorite salsa.
**Add pineapple and guacamole for Mediterranean style.